Do you ever have those days when you feel like the universe is just looking out for you? It's like things are going well, and I've had a good day, and then one last good thing comes along that pushes me over the edge and forces me to say, Wow, today has been really good. Maybe a little too good to be mere happenstance. For me, today is one of those days. Nothing monumental happened, but God put a few really great people in my day--some that aren't always a part of it--and it was nice. It just gave me the sense that even though I'm just a small girl in a huge world, to some people, somewhere, I am a little bit more than one jobless girl away from home.
While looking at today, I might only be looking at a few well-placed phone calls, two friendly people who showed me charity when they were not expected to, and a really pleasant St. Louis day, but what I see is an Eternal Father who is lovingly aware of me, and one who has shown me there is hope for me in this new little world of mine, and that if I can wait a bit longer, he will unfold something special for me.
It's nice to feel so simply loved and watched over. It's nice to know that although my life and my situation matters very little to the world, it matters to someone. Someone important. Kinda makes me tear up a little bit.

4 comments:
I love this post
Well said. We all need that reminder:)
I'm so glad you're posting again! Hope that you're adjusting to st louis well!
You deserve it! Can't wait to hear the details.
Post a Comment