Thursday, December 3, 2009

All my salmon-eaters

So, I love my family. Here is one of many reasons why:

The other night I was at home for Sunday dinner. My mom made salmon and chicken. (Of course you can't just make salmon because there is always one person that doesn't like it.) We started divvying up the salmon and the chicken and my brother Jason said, "Where are all the salmon-eaters?" This immediately turned into,

"All my salmon-eaters! (All my salmon-eaters!) All my salmon-eaters!"

--"So put your fins up!"

And, then five minutes later, Katelyn: "If you like it then you should've put a scale on it!"

We are so clever.

Love. That. Family.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

haha love it! A sort of similar thing happened to me in the Caribbean! For some reason we got obsessed with Pringles... and that's when "All my pringle ladies...put your cans up!" was born :) haha We were the coolest gang ever.
And you're the coolest family ever.
Thanks Beyonce

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Dangitall, My family doesn't have any catchy modification of that song... I'll bring it up at Christmas.
It was good to see you yesterday.