Thursday, February 25, 2010

Twenty. One.

Happy Birthday to me.
Tomorrow.

Here are five reasons why this Birthday is going to rock:

1. I won't have metal brackets on my teeth like I did last year.  That always makes the pictures more pleasant.

2. I only have one class (unfortunately at 9:00 in the morning, but that's still okay). My other class got cancelled.  Once the teacher realized it was my Birthday she cancelled class immediately.  Because I'm THAT cool.

3.  I will be having the traditional family birthday dinner at Benihana's.  Mmmm. "Firet mignon, fried rii, and diet co." (That was my attempt at imitating the asian pronunciation of my order.  I don't think it worked out very well and might have sounded slightly disrespectful, but it stays.)

4.  I might be receiving too many gifts this year, again.  But I'm not complaining.

5.  I will be 21! I get to renew my driver's license now. Oh, sweet bliss.  I'm legit.  I remember getting that driver's license at age 16 and thinking "Wow... Expires Feb 26th, 2010. That will never come."  And here it is! I'm legal:)

6 comments:

Michelle Montgomery said...

Happy Birthday Jess! I remember thinking the same thing about my drivers license. And now here I am...two weeks away from being even one year older than you!

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!

and I liked the impersonation of your order!

kevin and heather said...

Hey I like those reasons, especially the asian pronunciation. But you didn't forget that there is a chance that we might get jeremy. Cross your fingers we don't for kevin's sake.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

That picture is really awesome. And I'm super impressed that you got the 21 in the right order. Your face is gloatingly priceless.

The Fam! said...

hahaha I love your reasons Jess! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Michael and Me said...

I hope your birthday was amazing! Michael is going out of town for a week, right after finals. So I definitely want to have a girls night and have a belated party!