Today I was told I look like someone named Mac from "Veronica Mars." Having no clue what that show was or who Mac was, I was instantly curious. Secretly I was hoping that Mac would be played by some beautiful celeb like Jessica Biel or Angelina Jolie. Ha, Ha. But since I'd never been compared to anyone in the movies before, I thought I'd better look this person up and see what I thought.
That's where Tina Majorino comes in. You may know her as Mac from "Veronica Mars," (which I certainly did not), you may know her as the love interest Deb in Napoleon Dynamite, or you might know her from the hit flick "Flipper." Yes, it's that girl.
Meanwhile, my sister Holly is being told she looks like Kate Beckinsale, my sister Heather is being told she looks like Eva Mendes, and my sister Katelyn is being told she looks like Blake Lively.
Apparently I look "just like" Mac from Veronica Mars, aka the Flipper girl.
Don't know how I feel about that.
2 comments:
Haha. First, pay up. I've heard of her. I've never watched Veronica Mars but for some reason I remembered that she's the cute little girl in the movie Corrina, Corrina with Whoopi Goldberg.
Second, you DO NOT look like her. You're SO much cuter.
And hahaha, you forgot to add that I also used to be told I look exactly like Alanis Morissette. Now I don't know how I feel about that.
Well I am glad you gave me a shout out, but unfortunately only one person has said I look like her, I she must have been partially blind:) You'll always look like belle to me.
Post a Comment